Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baked Bologna. There is no Fucking Justice.


The first time I ever discovered the Food Network, and the first time I ever saw Emeril, this is what I saw. Baked bologna, freaking troll (he has to live under a bridge, he has to, and I KNOW he has eaten billy goat gruff, you can just tell) took a whole fucking baloney and put it in the oven and baked it. Oh, he put brown sugar on it, and cut crosshatching on it to make it "classy" (I can just hear the short-fingered vulgarian every time I see the word "classy," Nojo, that one's for you), but Jesus Christ, its baked baloney. WTF? This guy is a celebrity chef, a star? Baked motherfucking Baloney?
Bam, my ass. Living proof that the race is not always to the swiftest, nor riches to the wise.
Baked fucking baloney.

1 comment:

JNOV said...

But fried bologna is an after-school delight!